5-Minute Standing Flat-Belly Workout | Class FitSugar

Katie Dunlop, creator of Love Sweat Fitness, shares her favorite moves to work her abs while standing.

Check out Anna on Katie Dunlop’s Love Sweat Fitness channel here: https://youtu.be/efGY4txBxTU

Find more videos from Katie on her socials:

Snapchat: LoveSweatAndFit

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

You may also like...

33 Responses

1. Love the video! Enjoy the workout! Thank youπŸ’œ

2. Sarah Akhan says:

this exercise really work lovehandles. i did it for 2weeks n i could see its work.as we r having Ramadan month so m a lil inconsistent with it but otherwise they r perfect.thought after 3 days i wont have heavy breath while doing it as my body might have gotten used to it but even after almost 2 weeks i have a laboured breath πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. I feel like this works my legs more then giving me a flat stomachΒ  or is it bc I'm jus starting this work out?

4. although its only five minutes or so, it sure is a killer
    did it my first time today and I can already see changes, can't wait to see how i look in a week
    I'm so out of breath right now hehe

5. Now my knee is sore. I'm just to fat now do why it's skinny people it should be bigger people to so they can do it

6. jenp27 says:

wow that last move had me heaving like a bear was chasing me… thanks lol

7. fuscia says:

I love Anna and Katie is bae πŸ’–

8. aniqa as says:

anyone help me is this really good for belly poooch ?

9. This Flat-Belly Workout really did work I LOVE THIS :D:D:D:D:D:D^^^^^^^^^_^

10. I don't usually comment on videos but I've been doing this for a week now I do it two times a day with a fifteen minute break between them combined with me eating healthier I'm seeing a big difference !!

11. I don't think this workout ir for abs, it's more for legs, because my legs is burning not abs:(

12. Harry Styles says:

Omg! I can't believe the fact that I have done that without killing my self!!! Thank for you bothπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

13. Hetal Aiya says:

hey girls u both r super pretty πŸ‘Œ
    thnks for ths workout πŸ‘

14. Lyrically says:

June 13, 2017
    Just finished this workout and going to do it three times a week! Also eating healthier and cleaner. I'll leave updates!

15. should i do this daily? :)

16. Thank you beautiful ladies!!!

17. ozrics62 says:

great workout,but her voice is driving me crazy

18. love you girls! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

19. mam is this reduce lower belly fat??

20. ReiRei says:

I will try this in every day , and i will update you..

21. Shanik Tapia says:

hey guys! ONLY way to find out if it's effective is if YOU get up and do it yourself. it's only FIVE blasted minutes. can't honestly be that lazy.

22. Carol Holton says:

Can I do this as post partum e re uses to lose belly fat?

23. we should floow the diet

24. im 11 and this really worked out i actually have abbs now!!!

25. Mouri Das says:

Wondering, approx how many calories does this workout burn? I am tracking my calories on an app and this would help!

26. Jpt Jpt says:

Hy mam I'm 4m Nepal nice to c ur video thank you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

27. Nancy Ford says:

grateful to do 5 minutes super good

28. definitely I am starting this tomorrow morning, I love standing work outs

29. cookie shop says:

If u do this everyday , I'm telling u, you'll loose weight in 2 weeks

30. Me: Today is the day. Im actually going to start working out and eating healthy.
    3 hours later
    shoveling chips into mouth

But for reals tho I actually am gonna try this.