HOME WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – FULL BODY EXERCISES SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS – NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED

🍐 Pear Shape Weight Loss Plan http://bit.ly/2s5uWnU
🍏 Apple Shape Weight Loss Plan http://bit.ly/2rl1Fmg

Here you go another Home Fitness Workout Video and today is all about toning, with this total body workout, you don’t need any equipment and it takes just over 10 minutes. Lucy xx

You may also like...

27 Responses

1. Jan Courtney says:

Sounds greatπŸ’•

2. Awesome video love you

3. Thank you for the video, I enjoyed this workout very much!

4. Laura says:

I would love to have more longer (15mins plus) total Body workouts! Love training with you!! xx

5. Polly PT says:

Love this one Lucy! I'm so interested in your pear shape 4 week plan as I have wider hips and fat tends to store in my bottom and thighs. I want to lose fat also tone my bottom body parts, however I also want to sculpt my abs and arms which are skinny.. would you recommend the pear shape one or the bikini one? I can't decide!

6. Thanks again for this awesome πŸ‘πŸ» workout
    β™₯οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’ƒπŸΏ

7. Dawn Smith says:

I love all your walking/toning workouts. Thus total body is great as well. THANKS

8. Thanks Lucy πŸ˜ƒ

9. enjoyed doing this workout lucy. many thanks 😍😘

10. kerry0458 says:

thanks lucy for this video love your encouragement all the way thru

11. loved this workout! thank you!!!!

12. so love your work out can't wait for July thank you so much 😘

13. Hi lucy, love the workout but please answer my question! When doing these excercises my wrists hurt like hell. most of the time I cant do the full workout because my wrists are in so much pain. Can I do something about this?

14. Clear Bright says:

Thank you for the amazing exercise – coul you please show some standing exercises for the abs. Thank you

15. Hi Lucy I love your videos but I would really appreciate if you did a bigger/overweight workout that I could do 5 times a week that is medium intensity. Xx

16. good exercise.I benefited .I follow your video.I subbed your channel.I have channel if u like thn subscribe me.

17. This workout is great but my wrists were very sore afterwards, does anybody else find this or is wrist strength something i need to work on?

18. Lucy can I workout on mensuration days..? Please reply it will really help…

19. MariniSol says:

More inner thigh workouts please! πŸ™‚

20. Kathi Haugen says:

Great little workout!

21. AQ says:

Yayyy.. Thank you❀️ Love total body workouts❀️

22. Madhu Dahale says:

Awesome video…..plss show some effective exercises to reduce lower back fat plsssssss…….